Custom & Unique Designs for You!
- Landscape Wall Hanging from a Favorite Picture
- Memory Quilts
- T-shirt Quilts
- Have you ever dreamed of making a table runner?
- Have you ever dreamed of making a wall hanging or quilt?
- Have you ever wanted to design a quilted landscape scene?
- Maybe it is just learning that challenging skill you haven't had time to learn!
Private & Customized Classes
- You can receive private sewing lessons in my home or I can come to you (within a 30-mile radius).
- Back to the Basics or Beginner Quilters (3-hour classes) are $45 or bring a friend for $70.
- Purse, tote, wallet classes starting at $35.
"I always learn something new in any class I take and today I learned it pays to take your time and do it right the first time." (Linda, 11/2013)
"I enjoyed this class and Barb's knowledge and techniques are top-notch!" (Peggy, 11/2013)
"I loved taking your water bottle class and everyone loves the purses. (Paula, 9/2013)
"I made the Pockets-A-Plenty purse and love it. I've had many comments on it and told others to check out your patterns. What I liked best: by following your instructions carefully, there were no pitfalls or problems. You did a great job or organizing and planning the construction." (Carol, 3/2013)
"Excellent teacher. Very patient. Barb loves quilting and it shows." (Laurie, 3/2013)
"Barb is very patient, knowledgeable and helpful." (Ginny, 4/2013)
"The class group was a good one. I enjoyed the zipper construction. Overall a good experience." (Boni, 4/2013)
"In class my "A-ha" moment was seeing how the purse all came together." (Mary, 3/2013)